Easy generated Source Code Documentation out of the xml-comments is now possible with the new MS Tool Sandcastle. Till now, NDoc was the first joice for me. But Sandcastle sounds like a real alternative - especially because of real .NET 2.0 support.
Enable managed class library developers throughout the world to easily create accurate, informative documentation with a common look and feel.
Sandcastle is used internally to build .Net Framework documentation.
- Produces quality, comprehensive, familiar MSDN-like documentation.
- Works with or without authored comments.
- Supports Generics and .NET Framework 2.0
- Sandcastle MrefBuilder generates reflection xml file
- Sandcastle Build Assembler includes syntax generation, transformation..etc