The June 2007 release of the Web Client Software Factory is an update to the January 2007 release and contains the following changes:
- The guidance package uses the February 2007 Community Technology Preview (CTP) of the Guidance Automation Extensions and Guidance Automation Toolkit
- The software factory uses the Enterprise Library 3.1 – May 2007.
- The guidance package recipes support Web Application Projects.
- The guidance package includes recipes that create Visual Basic .NET source code.
- The Windows installer includes a feature to analyze the computer for required and optional software dependencies.
- The Windows installer includes source code snippets for typical page flow development activities.
- Fix for the Add View (with presenter) Recipe which sometimes would not load due to an exception.
Michael Puleio - Development Lead - http://blogs.msdn.com/mpuleio
Blaine Wastell - Program Manager - http://blogs.msdn.com/blaine